Saturday, October 16, 2010

I could have walked for HOURS

As I headed out the door yesterday afternoon with The Gateway Mall as my final destination,
I wasn't intending to walk all the way there.


It's 2 miles one way.


I always take the camera... ALWAYS!


I also always try to take a different route,


Because I never know what I'm going to see...


and I'm always looking...


for what I'm going to see next.


Yesterday as I meandered my way thru Temple Square


and over toward the trax station,


I told myself I'd just walk to the next station, 2 more blocks


then ride the train the rest of the way.


This happened again as I approached each subsequent station.


Before I knew it...


I was almost there.


Standing in Larry Miller's rose garden


Directly across the street from my final destination...
and I could have kept on walking,
for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment