Saturday, October 9, 2010

~ * Choices * ~


I'm having a difficult time choosing which photos to post here on my blog. I've taken, literally, thousands of pictures and yet only the very best will make it here. My problem is... how do I decide which ones are the very best?


When I go out on a snapping & walking spree, I will take 20 or 30 some odd pics of the same thing only from different angles. Sometimes I will get 1 or 2 keepers, other times I will get quite a few.


I get really excited every single time I get back from a walk. I plug the SD card in and upload the pics into my PictureManager where I can see exactly what I captured... BIG!!! It doesn't matter to me how many great shots I get, I honestly can't wait to show someone.


Until now, facebook was my only forum and I feel like I was flooding my friends with an excess of my hobby. I'm really good at over-doing it. I'm shooting for the moon and I suppose I want alot of compliments. Who doesn't? Anyway... back to my point... I will do my very best to NOT "flood" here.


I can't promise... but I will do my best to post only the best.

1 comment: